Wednesday 10 November 2010

Easy Trophies... A Personal Gripe

I'm not usually one to complain about things being easy... if it is easy it leaves more time to do other things. However when Trophies or Achievments are too easy I get a little deflated.

This comes from just getting the Call of Duty Black Ops trophies after mission 2 (escaping prison). I was presented with 2 for completing the level (1 for completing, another for destroying all persuing vehicles) and was content with this. However several minutes later after a cut scene a 3rd popped up... for being given a mission by JF Kenneddy. Now this is a bit of a joke... being rewarded for watching a cut scene.

The rest of the trophy list is also full of just such easy trophies. Example... Dead Ops Arcade. You get a trophy for breaking out the chair, a trophy for unlocking the arcade game, and another for typing zork into the keyboard. 3 trophies for what is really only 2 actions.

I might just have to put the PS3 Trophie "ping" noise on my mobile so that I can enjoy the rewards of getting a text message. I'd be a level 21 user in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies