Thursday 8 September 2011

My next platinum trophies... I am determined

Whore!!!

Sorry... that is being screamed at a mirror, "You filthy trophy whore!!".

I've taken a fresh look at what is outstanding on my trophy list and despite my current immersion into the world of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, my whoring tendency is taking hold and making me want this and other Platinum's SO BAD!

So, I do declare that this winter (it might as well be with the bloody weather at the moment) I will be focusing my efforts on Plat-ing the following games;

  • Fallout 3 (come on - just a few more levels to get karma at)
  • Uncharted (JUST Crushing to do)
  • Medal of Honor (support actions & Tier 1)
  • Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (JUST Final Boos taking no damage)
The problem games that I will probably never Plat are;
  • Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (bloody online trophies)
  • Skate 2 (bloody online players using the board throw glitch)
  • Tony Hawk Ride (why did I buy this again... it was £5 but still... WHY!!)
So... there we have my whore confession. Alongside the list of "to do's" I will be tackling Battlefield 3 and Assassins Creed: Revelations, so hopefully by the New Year by "to do" list will have shrunk rather than stagnated as that is just two games to disrupt my mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies