Sorry... that is being screamed at a mirror, "You filthy trophy whore!!".
I've taken a fresh look at what is outstanding on my trophy list and despite my current immersion into the world of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, my whoring tendency is taking hold and making me want this and other Platinum's SO BAD!
So, I do declare that this winter (it might as well be with the bloody weather at the moment) I will be focusing my efforts on Plat-ing the following games;
- Fallout 3 (come on - just a few more levels to get karma at)
- Uncharted (JUST Crushing to do)
- Medal of Honor (support actions & Tier 1)
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (JUST Final Boos taking no damage)
The problem games that I will probably never Plat are;
- Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (bloody online trophies)
- Skate 2 (bloody online players using the board throw glitch)
- Tony Hawk Ride (why did I buy this again... it was £5 but still... WHY!!)
So... there we have my whore confession. Alongside the list of "to do's" I will be tackling Battlefield 3 and Assassins Creed: Revelations, so hopefully by the New Year by "to do" list will have shrunk rather than stagnated as that is just two games to disrupt my mindset.