Tuesday 23 March 2010

Final Fantasy XIII Liniarity...

I've just made it to Chapter 11 of FF13 and for the first time in the game I'm a little at a loss. Up to this point I have approached every battle... even when odds are against me and got to where I am.

Now I am at a loss as to which creatures to actually battle, because some of them (Behemoths) can fell me in one move!

People have been harking on about how the liniarity was annoying but as it stands at the moment I am feeling like you are quite literally thrown from liniarity into a massive sandbox full of battles of which many I will have to come back to.

I've become a trophy whore for this game and will end  up with Platinum in the end but for now I will continue with the story and  save my "exploration" for the post final boss opportunity (which I spoiled for myself by reading a trophy guide... damn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies