Friday 6 August 2010

Demos... or should that be demo(n)s

Just been trying out the blur demo on multiplayer and can say that if that is HONESTLY how the multiplayer works in the main game then it is a REAL shame!

I sat for 40 minutes before playing online against someone and then had to wait for a day and age before another race started once that one was over. The only reason I sat that long was because of the competition open on PSN to win a BMW by playing a game.

I've put blur on my rental wish list from lovefilm and will see if it is any different once they send that out... I hope for the games sake that it is!

I know that demo's are not the finished product and should be taken with a splash of "meh - they'll fix that"-ness but developers and publishers need to make sure that they don't turn gamers off completely!

EDIT: Maybe I was a little harsh. Just been playing it again and turns out that it does work better some of the time... I'll await the rental to see for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies