Tuesday 15 February 2011

iPhone Games... Value Added Psychology

I've been with iPhone for about 2 weeks yet to look at the apps on it you would think that it belonged to someone who had ownership for a lot longer.

Due to the expanse that the App Store now has in the way of apps, games, and other useful iPhone content it has been all to easy to fill it with stuff. And... As it is me that owns it you can imagine that a fair share of content is games related.

At only 59p per game on average it has been too easy to compare the expense to my console gaming... "oh it's ok! I'll get 10 good games at 59p and that is still cheaper than a rubbish PS3 disc on sale." I hear myself say.

So far the iPhone list is looking much more complete than my console efforts, having completed Cut The Rope to near perfection and playing through Angry Birds like I have OCD.

Well done game devs... First you give me console enjoyment and now you fill my pockets with equal glory!

Now to finish I will list the games and welcome anyone to comment should they see fit... Toodles!

Angry Birds
Angry Birds Seasons
Cut The Rope
Cut The Rope Xmas
Cat Physics
Assassins Creed: Altair's Chronicles
Family Guy Uncensored
Family Guy Time Warp
Inception
SALT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies