Saturday 18 September 2010

Online Deadlines... reprise (+)

I said recently that online deadlines (play a game online before the community dries up) are a pain in the bum...

One game however that I have latched onto recently seems to have a very strong following online despite its age and sequal... I speak of Battlefield: Bad Company. The only thing that has been of annoyance is when some clever sod decides to jump in a chopper and hammer the hell out of the spawn area. I would say play fair... but I guess war is never fair.

This high level of players online is a good sign for many a developer. If a game has good online support then clearly you have done something right.

Well done EA and DICE. I salute you... now if you wil excuse me I'm off to destroy and defend some gold crates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies