Thursday 12 May 2011

Coming back for more, more often...

EA Games have today announced the use of daily scratchcard style rewards for players of their facebook game "Dragon Age Legends". The full story is at http://dragonagelegends.com/blog/2011/5/11/upcoming-feature-daily-bonus-game.html

I previously played the Ubisoft Assassins Creed Facebook game as it had a reward system that gave bonuses in Brotherhood, and until now that has been the basis of my playing DA Legends. Once however, I have got all I can out of these games I stop... So it is interesting to see EA Games use a reward technique that encourages both continuous play, and repeat play after the game has run it's course.

Now I just need the PSN to come back on so I can start using my unlocks on Dragon Age 2!


sent from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies