Monday 2 May 2011

PSN IS BACK UP SOON BABY!!!

Playstation network has been down nearly 2 weeks but has been confirmed to come back online this week. Excellent! Luckily I have been completely unaffected by the whole ordeal because...

1. On the day PSN went down I lost my debit card so that became invalid.

2. I've been on holiday for 10 days.

That doesn't mean there aren't passwords that gave had to be changed but it was about time I updated those anyway. So... Bring on the free 30 days of Playstation plus, which is a good chance to see what the service is like

On a closing comment... Hackers are arseholes! Playstation or other target, they should put their effort and skill into actually making the world a better place than what they really do!


sent from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies