Thursday 2 June 2011

So what have I been up to...

It's been a while that I've blogged. Mainly as I've been playing A LOT of games that I know should have been completed a long time ago but I never got round to...

1st up... Borderlands!
Whilst technically not yet completed I have reached the final mission. I'd heard that after that anything you do with your character is classed as playthrough 2 and is a lot harder... So I've taken on the DLC missions before that happens. Dr. Ned was a fun pack, and I'm part way with General Knoxx which is fun so far. I'll either need to tread the mirky depths of online, or get a friend in order to enjoy Moxxi at it's best, before finishing up with Claptrap Revolution.

2nd - Heavy Rain
Despite knowing already about some if the more "exotic" trials in this game, I found myself gripped and wanting to get it all right and be the uber hero. The killers identity surprised me (excellent) and the ride was intense! My only gripe is with a few plot holes that never got explained. Perhaps it had been planned as DLC and been canned but I would have liked to have known what happened during Ethan's blackouts.

3rd - CoD 4: Modern Warfare
Before I start I will say that this game is good... However... The hype surrounding several key moments was something I was aware of playing, and as such I had high expectations. Unfortunately some of these were not met by the spectacle on show.
Perhaps it is my fault for having played Black Ops before the MW branch, but the "Nuke" incident could have been a lot better. Perhaps it just shows how far immersion has come since this game but I think that the inclusion of hands in that scene would have helped.
Aside from that it's a good game which I'm looking forward to completing so that I can continue the series with MW2 and MW3 this year.

That's it for now... Been pretty focused with my games. Until next time


sent from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Playstation 3 Trophies